Designed by PAUL RUDOLPH
- Available as a Table-Top fixture—and also available as a Chandelier: see CH10
- Approx. 20-1/2” high x 37” wide
- 5-1/2” Round base
- Transformer necessary
BODY OF FIXTURE:
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Metal: To match the body of the fixture
Height: approx. 22-1/2”
Width: approx. 37”
NOTE: All dimensions are approximate.
JC Xenon lamps (44 lamps needed)
Base: Bi-Pin, G4
5 or 10 watts (each lamp)
Fixture wattage: if using 5 watt lamps x 44 = 220 watts (total)
Fixture wattage: if using 10 watt lamps x 44 = 440 watts (total)
Transformer necessary—a transformer is usually supplied with fixture, but is subject to availability.
NOTE: Fixtures are provided with a set of lamps (or, if specified or integral to the fixture’s design, with LED’s), as specified by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that their selection is compatible with their wiring, power, switching, and dimming system.
- MM09 Fixture sits on its own movable base, with a cord & plug
NOTE: Fixtures will be provided for installation with normal mounting conditions. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that they have selected a fixture and mounting method which complies with local codes (L.A.H.J.) and that they are installing the fixture in an approved manner.
Specify to Order
TO ORDER— PLEASE SPECIFY EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
We’ll be happy to help you with these specifications!
- Lamp wattage
- Length of cord (min. 72”)
- Color of cord: black, white, gold, silver, or brown
- Color of plug: black, white, gold, or brown
- Switch location: distance from fixture’s base to the In-Line switch
- In-line Switch Color: black or white