Ceiling -or- Soffit-mounted
- Linear Pendant Diffused Light
- Uses our elegant FIAMMINA glass
- Minilux HR—approximately “Half Round” extrusion shape, with Oblique ends
- Any length
- Any number of flame-shaped FIAMMINA frosted-glass “heads”
- No transformer or driver necessary
- Brushed Chrome
- Polished Chrome
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished Nickel
- Bronze Powder Coat "Flat"
- Brushed Golden Brass
- Polished Golden Brass
Length: almost any length—Please specify in units-of-an-inch [Note: lengths over 12 feet will require a discrete seam]
Drop (the distance FROM face-of-ceiling TO bottom-of-fixture):
- Standard Drop: is approximately 18”
- Custom Drops: are available with an up-charge
- Adjustable Drops: We can provide the fixture with components that allow for field-trimming.
NOTE: All dimensions are approximate.
JCD Halogen lamps
Base: Bi-pin, GY6.35
20, 35, 50 or 75 Watts (each lamp)
No transformer necessary
LED lamps may be available — Check with us for availability.
NOTE: Fixtures are provided with a set of lamps (or, if specified or integral to the fixture’s design, with LED’s), as specified by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that their selection is compatible with their wiring, power, switching, and dimming system.
- MM01A (suspended by stems, and hardwired through a stem—with screws visible)
- MM01B (suspended by stems, and hardwired through a stem—with No screws visible) – the most typically specified mounting
NOTE: Fixtures will be provided for installation with normal mounting conditions. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that they have selected a fixture and mounting method which complies with local codes (L.A.H.J.) and that they are installing the fixture in an approved manner.
Specify to Order
TO ORDER— PLEASE SPECIFY EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
We’ll be happy to help you with these specifications!
- Length — tip-to-tip of the extrusion (specified in units of an inch) Note: lengths over 12 feet will require a discrete seam
- Number of frosted-glass FIAMMINA “heads”
- Drop (the approximate distance FROM face-of-ceiling-or-soffit TO bottom-of-fixture). typical is approximately 18”—and that’s frequently specified.
- Mounting method
- Shape of the mounting plate: Square or Round
- End condition: Straight end -or- 45 degree Slanted-Up end (Note: not available in black, white, or bronze)
- Lamp wattage (of each lamp)