Ceiling -or- Soffit-mounted
- Linear Pendant, Diffused Light
- Microlux—our most elegantly slender extrusion!
- Any length
- Any number of cone-shaped LUCCI frosted-glass “heads” (each is approx. 2-5/8” diameter)
- No transformer or driver necessary
- ETL Approved to meet UL Standards
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel heads (with track being Buff Nickel)
Lucci Glass: the glass cone, itself, is approximately 2-5/8” diameter x 2-5/8” high
Length: almost any length—Please specify in units-of-an-inch [Note: lengths over 12 feet will require a discrete seam]
Drop (the distance FROM face-of-ceiling TO bottom-of-fixture):
- Standard Drops: are approximately 12”, 16”, or 22”
- Custom Drops: are available with an up-charge
- Adjustable Drops: We can provide the fixture with components that allow for field-trimming.
NOTE: All dimensions are approximate.
JCD Halogen lamps
Base: Bi-pin, GY6.35
20, 35, 50 or 75 Watts (each lamp)
No transformer necessary
LED lamps may be available — Check with us for availability.
NOTE: Fixtures are provided with a set of lamps (or, if specified or integral to the fixture’s design, with LED’s), as specified by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that their selection is compatible with their wiring, power, switching, and dimming system.
- MM01A (suspended by stems, and hardwired through a stem—with screws visible)
- MM01B (suspended by stems, and hardwired through a stem—with No screws visible) – the most typically specified mounting
NOTE: Fixtures will be provided for installation with normal mounting conditions. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that they have selected a fixture and mounting method which complies with local codes (L.A.H.J.) and that they are installing the fixture in an approved manner.
Specify to Order
TO ORDER— PLEASE SPECIFY EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
We’ll be happy to help you with these specifications!
- Length (specified in units of an inch) Note: extended lengths may require a discrete seam
- Number of LUCCI frosted-glass “heads” (typically spaced 9” to 14” apart)
- Drop (the approximate distance FROM face-of-ceiling-or-soffit TO bottom-of-fixture).
- Mounting method
- Shape of the mounting plate: Square or Round
- Lamps: wattage (of each lamp)