A best-seller! — and ideal for customization to your size needs.
- Diffuse light chandelier—with a “linear” quality
- A “double-layer” version of our Trellis Chandelier CH60
- Size & Proportion and drop are adjustable—and can be almost any dimension
- Transformer is necessary
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Inquire for other finishes
Overall size of Layers:
- Lowest Layer: can be of almost any size — Please specify dimensions in units-of-an-inch.
Secondary layers: they’re generally smaller (so the secondary layers look like they “step in”) — Please specify dimensions in units-of-an-inch –or- Modulightor can suggest a layout/dimensions for you.
Length & Width:
- Lowest layer (generally the largest one): sides of the overall rectangle or square (that the fixture would fit into) can be of almost any size—please specify in units-of-an-inch
- Upper layers: Modulightor can lay this out for you (or you can suggest a preferred design)
Drop (the distance FROM face-of-ceiling TO bottom-of-fixture’s lowest layer):
- Minimum: approximately 6” to bottom of top-most layer
- Custom Drop: please specify in units-of-an-inch
NOTE: All dimensions are approximate.
JC Xenon lamps (two lamps needed for each arm)
Base: Bi-Pin, G4
5 or 10 Watts (each lamp)
Transformer is necessary
NOTE: Fixtures are provided with a set of lamps (or, if specified or integral to the fixture’s design, with LED’s), as specified by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that their selection is compatible with their wiring, power, switching, and dimming system.
- MM01C (suspended by rods, and hardwired at 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" square plate, with "Modern Cap" screw visible at center of the plate)
NOTE: Fixtures will be provided for installation with normal mounting conditions. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that they have selected a fixture and mounting method which complies with local codes (L.A.H.J.) and that they are installing the fixture in an approved manner.
Drawings and Files
Specify to Order
TO ORDER— PLEASE SPECIFY EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
We’ll be happy to help you with these specifications!
- Number of layers
- Overall Length & Width of largest layer (generally the Lower layer)
- Size of the other layers: they’re generally smaller (so the secondary layers look like they “step in”)
- Number of Arms in each layer (with bulbs at both ends of each arm). They’re usually spaced approximately 5” -to- 10” apart. [We can help work that out for you, and we’ll determine final dimensions in shop drawing phase.]
- Drop to Lowest layer (the approximate distance FROM face-of-ceiling-or-soffit TO bottom-of-horizontal Arms).
- Distance between layers: your preferred distance -or- Modulightor can suggest this in the shop drawing phase
- Lamps: wattage (of each lamp)