Diffuse light chandelier—with a “linear” quality
- Frosted-glass cylindrical CANDELA “heads”
- Size & Proportion are adjustable—and can be almost any dimension
- Minilux SQ—approximately “SQuare” extrusion shape
- No transformer or driver necessary
- Brushed Chrome
- Polished Chrome
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished Nickel
- Bronze Powder Coat "Flat"
- Brushed Golden Brass
- Polished Golden Brass
Horizontal dimension (top & bottom): can be of almost any size. [Please specify in increments-of-an-inch.] Note: lengths over 12 feet will require a discrete seam
Vertical dimension (sides): can be of almost any size. Minimum vertical dim. Is 10” [Please specify in increments-of-an-inch.]
Candela Glass: the exposed portion of the glass cylinder is approximately 1-9/16” diameter x 3-7/8” high
Drop (the distance FROM face-of-ceiling TO bottom-of-fixture): will vary with the height of the rectangle that is specified by the designer.
- Example: if the height of the rectangle is 10” high, typical standard overall drops would be approximately 16”, 20” or 26”.
- Custom Drops: are available with an up-charge
- Adjustable Drops: We can provide Custom Drops whose components allow for field-trimming.
NOTE: All dimensions are approximate.
JCD Halogen lamps (one needed per Candela “head”)
Base: Bi-pin, GY6.35
20, 35, 50 or 75 Watts (each lamp)
No transformer necessary
LED lamps (Close to zero UV)
Base: Bayonet, double-contact base, BA15d
120 Volts - Dimmable
5 Watts (each lamp) 60 Watt incandescent equivalent
No transformer necessary
NOTE: Fixtures are provided with a set of lamps (or, if specified or integral to the fixture’s design, with LED’s), as specified by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that their selection is compatible with their wiring, power, switching, and dimming system.
- MM01A (suspended by stems, and hardwired through a stem—with screws visible)
NOTE: Fixtures will be provided for installation with normal mounting conditions. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that they have selected a fixture and mounting method which complies with local codes (L.A.H.J.) and that they are installing the fixture in an approved manner.
Drawings and Files
Specify to Order
TO ORDER— PLEASE SPECIFY EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
We’ll be happy to help you with these specifications!
- Width (top & bottom) of rectangle (specified in units of an inch) Note: lengths over 12 feet will require a discrete seam.
- Height (sides) of rectangle (specified in units of an inch) Note: lengths over 12 feet will require a discrete seam.
- Number of frosted-glass, cylindrical Candela “heads” (they’re usually spaced approx. 9” to 14” apart)
- Drop (the approximate distance FROM face-of-ceiling-or-soffit TO bottom-of-fixture).
- Mounting method
- Shape of the mounting plate(s): 6-1/2” square –or- 5-1/2” round –or- 6” x 9” rectangular
- Lamps: Wattage (of each lamp)