Microlux - AureolaPrint Specs Request a Quote
Diffuse Up-Light Chandelier
- Modern/Transitional/Contemporary/Traditional—can fit into any setting!?Frosted-glass cylindrical CANDELA “heads”
- Rectangular -or- Square: sides can be any length
- MicroluxSQ—our most elegantly slender extrusion!
- Also available using our HR (Half Round) or SQ (almost SQuare) extrusions
- No transformer or driver necessary
- Polished Chrome
- Buff Nickel
Candela Glass: the exposed portion of the glass cylinder is approximately 1-9/16” diameter x 3-7/8” high
Sides: The rectangle’s or square’s sides can be of almost any length. [Please specify in increments-of-an-inch.]
Note: lengths over 12 feet will require a discrete seam
Drop (the distance FROM face-of-ceiling TO bottom-of-fixture):
- • Standard Drops: are approximately 12” or- approximately 18”
- • Custom Drops: are available with an up-charge
- • Adjustable Drops: We can provide Custom Drops whose components allow for field-trimming.
NOTE: All dimensions are approximate.
JCD Halogen lamps (one needed per Candela “head”)
Base: Bi-pin, GY6.35
20, 35, 50 or 75 Watts (each lamp)
No transformer necessary
LED lamps may be available — Check with us for availability.
NOTE: Fixtures are provided with a set of lamps (or, if specified or integral to the fixture’s design, with LED’s), as specified by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that their selection is compatible with their wiring, power, switching, and dimming system.
- MM01A (suspended by stems, and hardwired through a stem—with screws visible)
- MM01B (suspended by stems, and hardwired through a stem—with No screws visible) – the most typically specified mounting
- MM08A (suspended by slender cables, and hardwired through a power cable)
- MM08B (suspended by slender cables, and hardwired through a stem)
- MM08C (suspended by stems, and hardwired through a power cable)
NOTE: Fixtures will be provided for installation with normal mounting conditions. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that they have selected a fixture and mounting method which complies with local codes (L.A.H.J.) and that they are installing the fixture in an approved manner.
Drawings and Files
Specify to Order
TO ORDER— PLEASE SPECIFY EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
We’ll be happy to help you with these specifications!
- Length of each Side (specified in units of an inch) Note: lengths over 12 feet will require a discrete seam
- Number of frosted-glass, cylindrical Candela “heads” (they’re usually spaced approx. 9” to 14” apart)
- Drop (the approximate distance FROM face-of-ceiling-or-soffit TO bottom-of-fixture). Frequently specified drops are approximately 18” or 12” [The drop should be a minimum of 12” for good lighting quality—and larger drops (up to 24”) can give even better light quality.]
- Mounting method
- Shape of the mounting plates: square, round, rectangular parallel to nearest side of fixture, or rectangular perpendicular to nearest side of fixture
- Lamps: wattage (of each lamp)