Designed by PAUL RUDOLPH
- A fixture with presence—but also has a feeling of lightness (and also gives a lot of usable light)
- Each Arm has bulbs at both ends
- Also available as a table-top model
- Typically 38” wide
- Minimum drop is approximately 20”—but the fixture can hang lower, and longer drops (of almost any length) are possible
- Transformer is necessary
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
Width: approximately 37”
Drop (the approximate distance FROM face-of-ceiling TO bottom-of-fixture): minimum drop is approximately 22-1/2”. Longer drops are available: please specify in increments-of-an-inch.
NOTE: All dimensions are approximate.
JC Xenon lamps (44 lamps needed)
Base: Bi-Pin, G4
5 or 10 watts (each lamp)
Fixture wattage: if using 5 watt lamps x 44 = 220 watts (total)
Fixture wattage: if using 10 watt lamps x 44 = 440 watts (total)
Transformer necessary—a transformer is usually supplied with fixture, but is subject to availability.
NOTE: Fixtures are provided with a set of lamps, as specified by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that their selection is compatible with their wiring, power, switching, and dimming system.
- MM01C (suspended by rods, and hardwired at ceiling behind a 6-1/2” round-domed plate, with a "Modern Cap" screw visible at center of the plate)
NOTE: Fixtures will be provided for installation with normal mounting conditions. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that they have selected a fixture and mounting method which complies with local codes (L.A.H.J.) and that they are installing the fixture in an approved manner.
Drawings and Files
Specify to Order
TO ORDER— PLEASE SPECIFY EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
We’ll be happy to help you with these specifications!
- Drop (the approximate distance FROM face-of-ceiling TO bottom-of-fixture)
- Wattage (each lamp)