The designers and the public are always welcome to visit our showroom — and many times it’s the end-user who introduces MODULIGHTOR to their designer!
WE DO IT HERE!
Our customized products are proudly MADE IN THE USA — and we make them right here in our Manhattan headquarters!
We hand-fabricate our light fixtures — and we make them to the specifications & challenges presented by our clients.
WHOM WE SELL TO
- MODULIGHTOR sells primarily "to the trade"
- Qualified purchasers include: architects, interior designers, lighting designers, licensed building contractors, licensed electricians, and facilities managers
- If you are a qualified professional, please contact us for a price quote, samples, and questions
- Our In-House Lighting Designer (LC) is able to assist the general public (surcharge dependant on time input).
- We are always happy to answer general questions about our fixtures.
- On-site environmental and aesthetic decisions should be made in conjunction with your lighting designer.
- When specific help is needed for a project, we are happy to refer you to a professional lighting consultant.
ORDERING IS STRAIGHTFORWARD
Contact us with your requirements: the type of fixture, sizes, finishes, and other features you’d like. If you want to discuss your project, we’ll be happy to have that conversation
- Based on your specifications, we’ll prepare a quote for your review — and, if necessary, a shop drawing
- When that’s been fully reviewed & approved by you, and we’ve received all signed documents and a 50% deposit, we’ll begin fabrication of your fixture
- You’ll be notified when the fixture is nearing completion — and with receipt of the balance, we’ll ship your order.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Copies of our Terms & Conditions are available upon request
- A copy of our Terms & Conditions
is also includedwith every quote